Thursday, October 30, 2008

No, I Am The Walrus!


Put all your arguments over who is the fifth Beatle to rest ladies and gentleman, because the correct answer is now: You! Get ready to rekindle your Beatles love! MTV along with the remaining Bealtes and their wives, are teaming up to make a Rock Band style game using Bealtes music!!

I know! I can't believe it either, I was near shaking with anticipation at just reading at the prospects of such a thing. It turns out though that I will be near shaking for quite awhile, as the game isn't scheduled to release until holiday season '09. Boooo! I want it now! Don't tease me with clearly the awesomeest news ever and then throw it back in my face with a realistic timeline! I demand instant gratification! And I do warn you that now I am expecting something amazing.

I will keep your updated on all new info made available on this, so remember to stay tuned! (Or, Ummm... Bookmarked?)

No comments: