Friday, September 19, 2008

Music Mission

There have been a lot of things that I wanted to write about that just didn't seem to fit into what has been turning out to be a very political leaning blog, Contrary To Popular Belief. This is the space I have devoted now to music and album reviews. I don't know where I'm going to get the time to do the many things my mind wants to branch out into right now, but I can try at least!

The music on my mind right now is all from Rock Band 2. I just downloaded all the songs from the game that I'm not familiar with. I have to learn "Round and Round" by Ratt better for our next big gig! Watch out for Doughboy and the Nail Bunnies coming to a digitally rendered stage near you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i like this. cause i have been outta the music loop for some time now. and i would like to get back. reading these blogs i shall say, i shall, will help me in my quest for all beit music knowledge. i shall kick booty once again and rise to sun with music notes, likes, loves, and hates. yeah for nina!!

Heather said...

Sweet! As you know I'm big on music blogs, it'll be nice to see some stuff outside of my little niche with the gals!